1. Read the full Trip Details here.
2. Read and sign the Conditions of Contract and Liability Waiver here. This will take you to the Booking Form, which you will then fill out.
3. Make your payment. You can pay in the following ways:
- Payments by cheque (only for people residing in India): We accept cheque payments. You may send your cheque by courier to our office address. All cheques to be payable at Dehradun, Uttarakhand. You could also pay by depositing a cheque in any HDFC Bank in your city in favor of “Expeditions India”, Account number Current a/c: 13992000002205, payable at HDFC Bank Ltd., Dehradun - 248001.Uttarakhand India
- Payment by net banking: Name of Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd.; Branch Address: HDFC Bank Ltd., Ballupur Chowk. DehraDun – 248001. Uttarakhand. India; Account Name: Expeditions India; Account Number: Current a/c: 13992000002205; RTGS/ NEFT IFSC: HDFC0001399. If you live in other parts of India, please send us a demand draft payable at Dehradun.
- Click the "Cashfree" below button to make the payment. You will be directed to their website and you can use your credit or debit cards/netbanking to make the payment. If this payment method doesn't work for you please choose another payment mode.
- Payments by wire transfer for people residing outside India: This is the safest, cheapest and recommended way to make your remittance to us from you. Payments can be sent by bank transfer (immediate crediting/telegraphic transfer) to our account and stating the purpose of remittance. Bank charges will be borne by you.
For payment: The payment needs to be in favor of: Expeditions India.
Account number: CA # 13992000002205.
Payable at: HDFC Bank Ltd., Ballupur Chowk. DehraDun – 248001. Uttarakhand. India.
Bank details for wire transfer:
The SWIFT CODE of HDFC Bank: HDFCINBBXXX
Correspondent Bank Account Name: HDFC BANK LTD MUMBAI.
Check link for Correspondent Bank Accounts for Remittances: http://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/popuppages/overseas_correspondent_bankers_details.htm?openpopupinside=yes